PART TIME SHOP ASSOCIATEI am currently looking for a new member to bring into the Ruby Flora team. The job position available is for a part-time retail associate. Someone who is passionate about plants and the people our plants go home with. I pride myself heavily in providing a warm and welcoming environment while also being a source of knowledge and enthusiasm for plants. I encourage conversation about plants with my customers in order to properly give them the best experience. Ruby Flora is a place for all levels of plant experience, from collectors to first time plant people. General plant knowledge and experience is a must!
- Engaging with customers and ensuring they are getting the best help they can receive
- Maintaining the health of plants in the shop
- Operating the register to complete customer purchases
- Unpacking, labeling and sorting inventory restocks
- Have to be willing to get dirty, I sometimes have to repot plants because they are rootbound, they do not look good on arrival, or a pot is cracked
- Be able to work weekends
- Have a reliable source of transportation
- Must have some customer service/retail/POS experience
- General plant knowledge and experience owning plants is a must
Pay & Hours:
- Starting at $14/hr with potential to grow
- Starting hours around 14-21 a week (2-3 days)
If this sounds like you, please email me at email@example.com your resume with the subject line 'Part Time Associate'.